SSC CHSL Questions Asked 17th March 2018 | SSC CHSL Questions Asked 17th March 2018 All Shift Free Download
Hello Guys, we are here today with all the questions asked in SSC CHSL paper of 17th March 2018. As we know that SSC reapeats its previous year questions again in it’s competitive exams.So for Examination Point of View, SSC Asked questions plays a very important role to get succeed in their competitive exams.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 17th March 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- The CP of 8 dozen apples was Rs. 800. If they are sold by the selling price of Rs. 1000, then the percent profit?
- Discount on the successive discount of 20, 20 and 10.
- the perimeter is given then find the area of the circle.
- If 5 cos θ + 12 sin θ = 13, cos θ = ?
- In a triangle XYZ, Y is a right angle and sin X = 4/5 is given then Find the value of cos Z.
- In a triangle XYZ, angle Z and angle X are 90 and 45 degrees respectively, find the value of cosec Y + cos X.
- Find X if (4) x = (1024)1/7
- Find cos 30 + 1/2.
- the side of the cube whose surface area is 253.5 sqcm.
- Find the radius of a circle whose area is 1920 sqcm.
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 17th March 2018 – General Awareness
- Founder of Vikramshila University?
- Minimum age to join Lok Sabha?
- in which state of India, Mac Mohan line is.
- Who won the Sahitya Acadamy Award 2017 for Hindi?
- Which is the largest city in Nepal?
- To which field, Beghum Akhtar was related.
- Where was Yuddh Abhiyas between India & Bangladesh conducted?
- Where was Samprithi Military Exercise Conducted?
- Topmost point of Chota Nagpur Plateau?
- What is the Gaj Yatra related with?
- Where are the Nandi Hills Situated?
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 17th March 2018 – Reasoning
Odd one out – water, ice, vapour, stream
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 17th March 2018 – English
Q. 1. One word substitution
⇒ One who is unable to pay debts
Q. 2. One word substitution
⇒ A roundabout way of speaking
Q. 3. One word substitution
⇒ An order requiring the person to attend a court
Q. 4. Change the voice
⇒ Open the door
Q. 5. Change the voice
⇒ I did not trust anybody
Q. 6. Change the voice
⇒ Did he remember the date and time?
Q. 7. Synonym – ‘levity’
Q. 8. Synonym – ‘analogues’
Q. 9. Antonym – ‘thwart’
Q. 10. Antonym – ‘anile’
Q. 11. Idiom
⇒ Come in handy
Q. 12. Sentence correction
⇒ I and my parents live together.
Q. 13. Sentence correction
⇒ I was really criticized by the angry words of my father.
Q. 13. Sentence correction
⇒ Man has a strong desire to collect wealth.
Q. 14. Fill in the blanks
⇒ The court has absolved him _______ the charges levelled against him.
Q. 15. Fill in the blanks
⇒ She is beautiful ________ brave.
Q. 16. Change the narration
⇒ “How clever of you to have solved the puzzle so quickly”, said the mother.
Q. 17. Change the narration
⇒ He said he goes for a walk every morning.
Q. 18. Change the narration
⇒ I reiterated, “I don’t care about the job”.
Q. 19. Change the narration
⇒ He said to the judge, “I did not commit this crime”.