NIELIT O Level Exam Form 2021 | A B C Level January-July Exam Details | NIELIT O Level Result 2021
What Is NIELIT O Level Course?
The course is named as DOEACC ‘O’ Level (Foundation course in Computer Application). It is Conducted By DOEACC Society India. Eligibility for O Level Course Is 10+2 passed or ITI Certificate passed. O Level Course Follow Semester Programme For Exams and Overall Duration of the course is 1 Year. Certification is Awarded by NIELIT India (formerly DOEACC Society)
NIELIT O Level Last Date of Registration:-
- Last Date of Registration and NEFT payment verification for O Level for Direct Candidates for July 2021 Exam Cycle is 31st March 2021.
- Last Date of Registration for O Level for Institute Candidates for July 2021 Exam Cycle is 31st March 2021 & for NEFT payment verification is 10th April 2021.
- Last Date of Registration and NEFT payment verification for A/B/C Level for Direct Candidates for July 2021 Exam Cycle is 31st March 2021.
- Last Date of Registration for A/B/C Level for Institute Candidates for July 2021 Exam Cycle is 10th April 2021 and for NEFT payment verification is 20th April 2021.
Note :- Students & Institutes are advised not to wait for last date for registration.
NIELIT O Level Result 2021
The result of DOEACC ‘O’ Level examination is published in the DOEACC website http://www.doeacc.edu.in normally after 2 months of completion of the exam. Students can check their result from this website and download. Students can also ask for the result of the examination to the Institute. Results will be sent to the candidates from DOEACC Society individually. The result will be provided in the form of Grade. The mark scored in the practical paper is not counted for calculating the overall grade of the exam but, clearing practical paper is the necessary criteria for awarding the certificate.
How to Check NIELIT O Level Result 2021
Here Below Given Step By Step guide to Check NIELIT O Level Result 2018
- Visit http://student.nielit.in/
- Click On View Result
- Now In Information Technology Section(Top Left Row) Click On O Level.
- Select Exam Year and Exam Month Cycle/Exam Name.
- Fill Your Registration Number/Roll Number & then Fill your DOB.
- Fill the Captcha Given there and then Click On View.
- Your Result Will Be Displayed there.
Grade Criteria For NIELIT O Level Result
|Sl.||Marks Scored||Grade to be awarded|
|1||Below 50%||F (Failed)|
|2||50% – 54%||D|
|3||55% – 64%||C|
|4||65% – 74%||B|
|5||75% – 84%||A|
|6||85% & above||S|
Re-totaling of marks can be requested within one month from the date of announcement of the result. The application along with a requisite fee of Rs. 200/- per module/paper should send directly to Examination Section, DOEACC Society, 6CGO Complex, New Delhi-3. If any correction is to be made, it will be updated to student’s result of the examination.