If you are facing network issues and nothing does wonders on resolving them, then you are at the right place. Because we will lead you to the usage of the most dynamic tool that can resolve any kind of QuickBooks issues in no time. Not only the network issues but this tool can fix other kinds like installation, company file, update, and program issues as well. So, just stick to this one guide and learn about the dynamic performance of this vigorous tool.
Well, we are here talking about the QuickBooks tool hub. If you are not aware of this tool or just introduced its name through this guide then explore here to know more about this tool. Now, let’s skip to a quick intro of it so that you can develop the idea of its nature and performance.
QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks tool hub is an Intuit manufactured tool that is known for its magic spells on the system after fixing the error issues. The tool provides a hub for all different tools used for resolving errors. Earlier, users spent lots of their time downloading and installing the tools simultaneously that worsened the situation. Therefore, Intuit comes with an idea to provide the same location for all other tools.
Well, the tool hub consists of many tabs that provide access to error-resolving programs. Such as:
- Installation Issue: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- Program Problem: QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool, QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool, and Quick fix my Program
- Company file Issue: Quick fix my File and Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Network Issue: QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Password Reset tab
These are all the tabs that provide user access to all kinds of tools and programs. You can easily access the preferred one to resolve the issue. If you are struggling with Network Issue then it is recommended to use the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
Well, before using the QBDBSM, you first need to download and install the tool hub. So, make sure to fulfill the requirements given below.
Note: QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool is also an intuit-designed tool but you cannot access it from the tool hub. If you want to run it then make sure to download and install it from the official website of Intuit.
Ensure these requirements before proceeding ahead
The tool hub will not work properly until you have installed these two things on the device.
- First, you need to examine whether the system is having a .NET framework or not. If not then make sure to install it for better performance of the tool.
- Also, don’t forget to install another Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package.
Now, we will learn how to use the QuickBooks database server manager from the tool hub so that you get rid of this error immediately.
Steps to Consider to Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
First, we learn the downloading and installing procedure of the tool hub QuickBooks so that you don’t get confused.
- First of all, we head towards the Intuit site.
- Next, find out the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Hit on the Download tab to download this tool.
- Thereafter, open the downloaded file saved as QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Here we start with the installation procedure.
- Click Next on the window.
- Thereafter choose Yes when asked with your acceptance on the License Agreement window.
- Now, the user is required to opt for the QuickBooks tool hub install destination folder.
- After that, tap Next.
- Make sure to choose the Install button.
- It will start the installation procedure.
- This is the last step in which you only need to hit the Finish tab.
- The tool hub will open on the device now.
Once done with the following task, the user is supposed to run the QuickBooks database server manager. Well, you may need the help of the guide given below to do so. Hence, just move into the next section and learn how to run the QBDBSM to fix the network issues.
How to run QuickBooks Database Server Manager
The tool is known for resolving network issues within QuickBooks. You can run the tool by taking assistance from the steps.
- When the tool hub opens.
- Click on the Network Issues button.
- You will see a green-colored tab named QuickBooks database server manager.
- Make sure to hit on the same.
- Now, opt for the Scan Folders button.
- Choose the Browse tab to find out the folder.
- Hit OK.
- In the end, just hit the Start Scan button.
- Now, the tool will run, scan, detect and diagnose the issue so that you can work on your system like before.
So, this is how you can troubleshoot network issues with the QuickBooks tool hub. Just run the tool, opt for the QBDBSM tool and you are all set to get back to your work on a multi-user network. We hope that you have successfully troubleshot the issues. However, if there are any kind of questions that emerge in your mind then don’t ever hesitate to talk about them in the comment section below.