PDF is one of the most popular file formats, from government circulars to ebooks. PDF is a type of electronic document that is portable and easy to use. The document is compatible with the different operating systems. It does not allow editing making it safe to share but you can try for adding pages to pdf.
If you are facing a hard time at your office or workplace because of the spacing issues in the document, the font size, image alignment because everyone has a different version of Word or Notepad then you need a pdf converter immediately, this will keep your document exactly as you made and won’t allow anybody to make further changes.
Word to PDF is a relatively easy conversion because there are really simple Word to PDF converters available. You can convert Word to PDF for free without installing any apps too. Follow this guide to see how to convert Word to PDF.
How to convert word document to pdf?
Converting word document to a pdf is much easier than converting any other file.
- If you have Microsoft Word installed on your laptop you can just open the document and click on File>Save As.
- It will direct you to file options.
- Click on Pdf and give a new name to the file when a window appears.
- Click on Ok and your file will be saved in pdf format.
Another way to convert your word document into pdf is by using online converters.For example, if you to convert word to pdf from your phone or tablet then follow these steps:
- Visit the website, www.hipdf.com
- Once the website is loaded, click on the third option from the top that says, Word to PDF.
- After that, click Choose File > select the Word document from your phone’s or computer’s local storage and open it.
- Once the document is finished uploading, hit Convert > wait for the file to finish the conversion > click on Download.
- That’s it. Your Word document will now be converted into a PDF file.
You will get thousands of websites doing the same but the process mentioned above is the most easiest. Happy Writing!